Count!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Gamers for Gamers


Until he was hit by an arrow on the knee


Familiar? of course it sounds familiar it is used by korny adiks of skyrim in 9gag!  never heard of 9gag? just add .com and see for yourself.
Look at that kids face, Bullshit isnt it?



Gamers for Gamers, Nice title isnt it? If you think this is just for gamers then shake your head back and forth cause your thinking it wrong!

To tell you the Truth, I myself can say that im no real gamer but just a part time gamer. *you know, playing just to play and to know what the game is about and never really finishing the game unless its a BATMAN RELATED GAME. kidding i also finished games which gets my interest like Call of duty,Naruto,Dragonball but hell i dont like to play skyrim its fvckng boring and why does people say its fvckng addicting?

Yeah, im mature!

 But I gotta admit playing games can still be fun even though im at first year college! From my Childhood game of Pokemon to the adventure game of Batman Arkham city. Games never get old, Gamers do.

Many people complain when playing a game on normal mode that it is hard *stupid why no choose easy?* but then again who am i to judge you on how you want to play your game, Most kids tend to give up playing when they dont know where to go or how to proceed to the next level. This is what typical kids who just play for fun. While Gamers on the other hand, play for hours just to get pass a level on which are making them crazy! These never give up trait is good and also make them clever. But still addiction to these games are bad for the health. Remember too much of anything is bad. Back on the topic at hand, Games can sometimes be fun or frustrating. It depends on how you play and interpret your game. If you are a casual player who play's just for kicks then you dont deserve to be called a gamer but just somebody who plays. Just like me!


When i was still a Kid i played Pokemon yellow and crystal on my Gameboy then at my birthday i received Pokemon Fire red, and at my Brother's birthday he received pokemon ruby, All of those games we finished and we had fun. then it was so unfortunate that pokemon games were going with the Nintendo Ds. We never got that Handheld cause we already have a psp which was given to us by our tita in japan. So we settled on something small, Hacking the psp to put there the gameboy emulator and play pokemon there, and you know what. IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM. Then my little sister started playing it cause we had no time in playing. We were growing up. But i know i was old enough in playing gameboys so started to look unto another gaming console, psone was bought to me by my mom then two years later the ps2 i had so much fun on my sony consoles that all my cousin will always go to our house just to play and of course we all had fun there.


On my 14th birthday I received my Xbox 360. I really wished for this you know why? alright imma tell you.

I JUST WANTED AN XBOX 360 SO THAT I COULD PLAY BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM


 that was the only reason i wanted that console, i was so fortunate that my Dad bought me that console and there after some months, i was so curious and tried to tinker with it. I opened the xbox 360 and searched on the internet how to make it modified *even though it is already modified* there were some upgrades to be made. so i learned how to flash it and play some new games until batman arkham asylum came....

aint this a beauty :">


I quickly downloaded it when i first saw it in the internet then i was set to play..
I was so fascinated that the game was so incredibly good and it really gives you a true batman experience for the first time i felt like a Gamer! I played until i finished the story. Btw the story was epic! then i proceed to collect all collectables! then finished the game in easy,normal,hard i minded how tiring it was. i never felt tired, i never felt like it was time for me to stop until i finished everything. FOR THE FIRST TIME 50/50 ACHIEVEMNTS 100% EASY MEDIUM HARD that was a gamers life i felt it. and you know what. BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM THEN BECAME THE GAME OF THE YEAR! its a huge honor to win such award! i am so proud to be one of the people who finished that game. but after a year.. a sequel came..

Darker than ever before




The best game has arrived again. Arkham city is one of the best games ever made, it competed against skyrim for the award of game of the year but lost...

BITCH PLEASE



So even though it lost it was still one of the best games. Flying through the city gave the ultimate batman experience and swooping down and tackling the inmates was the best. also the story was perfect. It made all people wonder what happened.

awesome is awesome


So yeah, It really depends on what game you want which can give you the gamer experience


RIGHT! 



SO to wrap things up...
really? how about i kill you know?

nah kidding :) enjoy your gaming life and remember give time to your girlfriends or something bad will happen..



OH NO SHE DIDNT!







No comments:

Post a Comment